- Full contour scanning of complex cored and solid laminate components
- Meets stringent uniformity requirements on complex shapes
- Very large scan envelopes
- Flexible fixturing options
- Dual frequency capability for a faster, more complete part analysis
Bar, Rod, & Plate Inspection Ultrasonic Immersion Tank - Marietta NDT designs and manufactures a standard series of immersion tanks from small to large applications. Our midrange BRP-500 series systems are designed to meet the inspection requirements for test parts up to 24” in diameter and 500 lbs. with up to six fully programmable coordinated axes of motion. Heavy duty stainless steel water tanks are standard. Frames are constructed from heavy-duty steel weldments with integrated linear slide assembly mounts. The built-in horizontal rotary axis provides part rotation. Optional rotary tables may be provided as a drop-in or permanently mounted into tanks for rotation about the vertical axis.