Marietta NDT has been privileged to work with the leading Department of Energy laboratories in the development and implementation of waste inspection systems.
The knowledge gained by work with Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Savannah River National Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository and White Sands Missile Range gives us the experience needed to assist you with your radioactive disposal systems.
Marietta NDT has implemented both fixed installation inspection equipment as well as portable and deployable modular systems into SeaPak containers.
- 160kV up to 6meV x-ray energies available
- High Energy LDA imaging detectors
- Marietta NDT image acquisition and analysis software
- Heavy duty modular vaults and manipulator
- Marietta NDT one-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Optional PerkinElmer digital imaging panels
- Interface with Assay detection equipment
- Integrated crane and hoist system
- Level II and Level III radiographers available for short-term contracts