Marietta NDT is an industry leader for Large Real-Time X-Ray Systems. Our talented staff of designers and fabricators can work with you directly to develop a unique real-time inspection solution for your specific needs.
In the past, film was widely used for the inspection of large aerospace parts and tank weldments. With current digital imaging technology many of these parts may be inspected using real-time in-motion radiography. Real-time eliminates the cost of film and reduces labor while increasing production thru-put.
We use rigid steel frame weldments and no extruded aluminum construction. These heavy weldments will ensure years of trouble-free, accurate motion.
- Heavy duty steel frame construction
- High quality low noise servo motors and drives
- Bosch Rexroth motors and linear rails
- IGUS cable carrier track system
- X-Ray tube support cradle
- Digital panel support cradle
- Marietta NDT motion control software
- Marietta NDT X-Plus image analysis and review workstation
- Marietta NDT one-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Floor mounted rotary table option
- Horizontal mounted helicopter blade rotary fixture option
- Micro-focus dual source capability
- Variable detector collimator option