ADR systems are ideal for life-safety driven components such as those in industries manufacturing munitions, critical automotive components, and aerospace parts.
Marietta NDT has successfully manufactured and installed many X-Ray systems with full Automatic Defect Recognition (ADR) software. Marietta NDT will be happy to evaluate your part set for potential ADR inspection.
Two of the most critical components of the ADR system are accurate positioning of the part and robust Marietta NDT software that is easily configured and adjusted.
Typical ADR applications:
- Confirmation of parts
- Detection of missing or broken parts
- Detection of cracks • Cluster and blob analysis
- Size and area measurement
- Density measurement and verification
- Base gap crack measurement
- ADR eliminates the need for operators to review images. Many times payback of an ADR system can be justified in less than 6 months.
- Marietta NDT has the ability to remotely login and assist with setup and calibration without costly site visits.