Many times customers have unique non-destructive testing needs that are specific to their products. The depth of Marietta NDT’s engineering and manufacturing gives us the ability to quickly design and manufacture custom one-of-a kind systems for those applications.
Our strong working relationships with system integration partners allow us broad technical advantages to support all systems after installation.
Marietta NDT Automated Turbine Blade Inspection System Model M6 900T
- Easily retooled and programmed for your part needs
- Integrated, self-calibration routine
- Designed for production throughput
- Unlimited program routines
- Configurable to many other applications that require multi-point testing
Marietta NDT Automatic Robotic UT inspection for medical devices and aerospace components
- Payload capacity from 5kg to 75kg.
- Optional laser scanning
Phased Array Testing for Aluminum and Titanium Plates
- Unique combination of transducers for normal and shear wave testing
- Marietta NDT multi-scan software motion control interface
- Custom shoes and delay wedges