This 10-Axis Floor Mounted Scanner (FMS) is an Ultrasonic Scanner with mechanical equipment consisting of steel frame scanner, two X-axis primary carriages, two Y-axis horizontal arms, two Z-axis towers, two swivel heads and two nozzle gimbal assemblies.
Included are all ultrasonic equipment, analysis software and water supply system. All motors and encoders are fully compatible with the Multiscan motion control software with full contour following.
- 10-Axis Gantry Scanner consists of a steel frame scanner, two X axis scanning rails, two Y axis carriages, two Z axis towers,and two nozzle gimbal / swivel axis assemblies
- Includes all ultrasonic equipment, software and water supply system
- All motors and encoders are fully compatible with the Marietta NDT Multiscan AG-2 motion control software with full contour following
- Engineered to meet your specific requirements
- Synchronized motion control for all axes
- Scanning envelope of up to 30’ X, 10’Y, 14’Z
- Optional horizontal rotary for enhanced fuselage inspection
- Offline programming software for validation of scan plan
- High speed / high resolution scanning modes
- +/-90 degree swivel and +/- 95 degree gimbal axes
- Pulse Echo or Through Transmission capability
- Cable carrier for the majority of the system to reduce RF noise and ensure high quality signal to noise ratios
- High quality precision actuators on all linear axes
- Linear rails have stainless cover strips over all mounting holes which prevents dust and debris from entering guide bearings and causing premature wearing.
- Bosch Rexroth servo motors provide high performance, standard frame sizes chosen for part availability
- Wittenstein gearboxes for precision and long life, standard sizes for part availability
- Servo controlled water pump