Marietta NDT Flat-Bed Scanners are designed to meet your specific site requirements with either in-ground or above-floor tanks.
Parts can be loaded from shuttle tables at each end or by overhead cranes. Multi-head nozzles reduce scanning time and provide faster through-put. Some applications may utilize phased array technology to provide higher probability of detection and implement beam steering focal laws to inspect abnormal shapes.
- Dual pulse and receiver X-axis bridges
- Dual Y-axis carriage assemblage
- Z-axis with gang head nozzles
- Independent adjustable nozzles to normalize signal
- Marietta NDT multi-scan programming software
- Region of interest rescan feature
- Includes all ultrasonic equipment , software, and water supply system
- All motors and encoders are fully compatible with the Marietta NDT motion controlled software
- Dual cable carriers for the majority of the system to reduce RF noise and ensure high signal to noise ratios
- Linear axes have roller pinion rack and pinion drives with negligible backlash for outstanding positioning capabilities. Wear is reduced greatly from standard rack and pinion. Racks are segmented to allow for individual replacement and interchangeable for ease of maintenance.
- Linear rails have stainless cover strip over all mounting holes which prevent dust and debris from entering guide bearings and causing premature wearing
- Bosch Rexroth servo motors provide high performance and long life. Standard frame sizes chosen for part availability.
- Wittenstein gearboxes for precision and long life. Standard sizes for part availability.