The Marietta NDT AG-2 Overhead Scanner is a high quality ultrasonic machine engineered to out perform and outlast the other products in the market. Marietta NDT is pleased to offer this as a standard product that may be easily customized to meet your specific part and scan requirements.
- 10 Axis Gantry Scanner consists of a steel frame scanner, two X axis scanning bridges, two Y axis carriages, two Z axis columns, and two nozzle gimbal / swivel axis assemblies.
- Includes all ultrasonic equipment, software and water supply system.
- All motors and encoders are fully compatible with the Marietta NDT Multiscan AG-2 motion control software with full contour following.
- Engineered to meet your specific requirements
- 7 to 11 axes of motion
- Scanning envelope of up to 60 x 20 x 12 feet
- Optional in-floor rotary axis
- Offline programming software for validation of scan plan
- High speed / high resolution scanning modes
- +/-110 degree swivel and +/- 50 degree gimbal axes
- Dual cable carriers for the majority of the system to reduce RF noise and ensure high quality signal to noise ratios.
- Linear axes have roller pinion rack and pinion drives with negligible backlash for outstanding positioning capabilities. Wear is reduced greatly from standard rack and pinion. Racks are segmented to allow for individual replacement and interchangeable for ease of maintenance.
- Linear rails have stainless cover strips over all mounting holes which prevent dust and debris from entering guide bearings and causing premature wearing.
- Bosch Rexroth servo motors provide high performance and long life. Standard frame sizes chosen for part availability.
- Wittenstein gearboxes for precision and long life. Standard sizes for part availability.