The Marietta NDT AG-2 Mini is a full featured contour-following 10 axis squirter system that has been value-engineered to provide a cost effective solution for limited budget applications.
Marietta NDT is pleased to offer this as a standard product that may be easily customized to meet your specific part and scan requirements.
- 10 Axis Gantry Scanner consists of a steel frame scanner, two X axis scanning bridges, two Y axis carriages, two Z axis columns, and two nozzle gimbal / swivel axis assemblies.
- Includes all ultrasonic equipment, software and water supply system.
- All motors and encoders are fully compatible with the Marietta NDT Multiscan AG-2 Mini motion control software with full contour following.
- Engineered to meet your specific requirements
- 7 to 11 axes of motion
- Scanning envelope of up to 14’x, 2’y, 4’z
- Optional in-floor rotary axis
- Offline programming software for validation of scan plan
- High speed / high resolution scanning modes
- ±110 degree swivel and gimbal axes
- Phased Array, Pulse Echo or Through Transmission capability
- Cable carrier for the majority of the system to reduce RF noise and ensure high quality signal to noise ratios.
- High quality precision actuators on all linear axes.
- Linear rails have stainless cover strip over all mounting holes which prevent dust and debris from entering guide bearings and causing premature wearing.
- Bosch Rexroth servo motors provide high performance and long life. Standard frame sizes chosen for part availability.
- Wittenstein gear drives for precision and long life. Standard sizes for part availability.
- Built-in catch-pan and water recovery system.
- Does not require any special foundation or footing requirements.