The Service Department at Marietta NDT is staffed with highly trained and very diversified technicians and engineers.
They are factory trained to perform set up, installation, service and repairs on all of the NDT equipment, components and software that Marietta NDT designs, sells and supports. In addition, they are cross-trained in the mechanical and electrical integration of every system we build.
Onsite services – worldwide
- Installation and setup
- Preventive maintenance
- Emergency service / repairs within 24 – 48 hours of notification
Services provided at Marietta NDT facilities
- Initial set up and calibration
- Performance testing
- Repairs on X-Ray generators, tubes and coolers
Marietta NDT Service Team Advantages:
- 24/7 technical support via phone, internet or in person.
- Cross training in mechanical, electrical and software means only one technician is required to service or repair your entire system. The need for two or more technicians, one for X-Ray or UT and another for mechanical or electrical, is thereby eliminated which in turn saves time and money.
- Our technicians assist with assembly and factory acceptance testing at our facility. At least one service technician is on the installation and set-up team at the customer site. This gives the technician(s) a “hands on” working knowledge of the system.
- If your system was designed and built by another manufacturer, our knowledge from over 60 years of combined experience affords us the ability to service or repair any system in the field. Furthermore, our talented staff of mechanical, electrical, mechatronic and software engineers is always available for additional support.