Marietta NDT is an industry leader specializing in customized nondestructive testing systems which meet the unique and demanding requirements of highly technical applications.
Marietta Nondestructive Testing’s customized engineered systems offer large scale gantry scanners with multiple axes of motion. Ultrasonic testing systems are capable of inspecting complex shapes of varying sizes quickly and are exclusively designed to meet customers’ specific requests. In addition to ultrasonic testing, Marietta NDT is also expert in the design and manufacture of X-Ray systems and other specialized testing machines.
With over 95,000 square feet of design and manufacturing space and with a team of highly trained mechanical and electrical engineers, software programmers, machinists, fabricators and technicians, Marietta NDT meets the needs of its customers from initial design discussions through manufacturing, installation and service. Customers are located throughout North America, South American, Asia, and Europe and serve a wide variety of industries including aerospace, energy, automotive, defense and petroleum.
Our Competitive Advantage
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) systems are our livelihood. No one else has a more talented team to engineer and manufacture world-class NDT systems.
- Our engineering capability insightfully solves your inspection needs.
- Every Marietta NDT inspection system is fashioned with precision components and heavy-duty frame weldments proven to hold critical position repeatability and accuracy.
- Every Marietta NDT inspection system is fully assembled and tested in our facility prior to shipment.
- We provide your staff with rigorous training sessions and ongoing support for the life of the system.